Designed specifically to meet the demands required by today’s high-performance drag race and handling/pro-touring cars, QA1’s multi-patent-pending MOD™ Series shocks transform the way racers respond to changing track conditions and configurations. Instead of limiting racers to basic adjustments, MOD™ Series shocks can be completely revalved in minutes while remaining on the car, saving racers time and money.
- Features QuickTune™ technology - modular valve packs that allow for completely revalving the shock without even having to remove it from the car!
- Medium compression and rebound valve packs standard
- Soft or firm compression and rebound valve packs also available
- 24 click independent compression and rebound adjustment with low-speed bleed
- Large solid piston (with blow-off valve)—improved driver feel and control with up to 1,600 lb. force
- High-speed valving adjustment (coarse adjustment)—relates to shock operation during impact events, like hitting a pothole or curb
- Low-speed valving (fine-tune adjustments)—adjusts ride quality and weight transfer on corner entry/exit; more bleed for softer feel and less bleed for stiffer feel
- Indexable base eyelet—multiple mounting position to optimize knob access and provide more mounting flexibility
- Piggyback or remote canister options
- Thrust bearings included
- American made