QA1 HD701SK Front Pro Coil Double Adjustable Shock, Camaros
10-14 Chevy Camaro, Twin Tube Shock Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in both double and single adjustable options, you can get the bolt-in performance you need for your 5th Gen Camaro with these high performance struts.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- High Performance DOM Steel
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- 2 struts included
- Springs are not included
*Requires strut coil-over conversion kit #COK107. Does not work with factory springs.
More Like This
QA1 HD701S-09250 HD-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro
QA1 HS701S-09250 HS-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Camaro
AFCO 30032 Big Gun 2010-15 Camaro Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
QA1 HD701SR Front Pro Coil Adjustable Shock, Camaros, Right Side Only
QA1 HS701SK Front Pro Coil Coil-Over Strut Kit, 10-present Camaros
QA1 HD701SL Front Pro Coil stock Mount Coil-Over Strut. LH only
AFCO 30025 2010 Camaro Performance Front Strut, Right Hand Side
AFCO 30024 2010 Camaro Performance Front Strut, Left Hand Side
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!