QA1 GS507 507 GM Single Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock
63-82 Chevy Corvette, 65-85 Chevy Impala, 94-96 Chevy Impala, Front Position, 5.00 Shock Stroke
- Specifically designed for 1963-1982 Corvettes, 1965-1996 Impalas and 1958-1996 Full Size GM vehicles
- Ideal for anyone looking for adjustable valving control
- Features a lightweight billet aluminum construction
- They are serviceable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- Upper shock mount has a stud and the lower is a T-bar
The QA1 GM Coil-Over Shock for 1963-1982 Corvettes, 1965-1996 Impalas and 1958-1996 Full Size GM vehicles, including Full Size Chevy, Buick, Oldsmobile and Pontiac models, is a great option for anyone looking for adjustable valving control. This shock is a great option for anyone looking for a suspension upgrade for their street car.
- Single adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- Made in the USA
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 9.63" compressed height
- 14.50" extended height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
QA1 GD507 507 GM Double Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock
QA1 GR507 507 GM Drag "R" Series Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock
QA1 MG507-09450D Mod Series GM Front Pro Coil System, 450 lb.
QA1 MG507-09550D Mod Series GM Front Pro Coil System, 550 lb.
QA1 MG507-09650D Mod Series GM Front Pro Coil System, 650 lb.
QA1 GD507-10500C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 500 Rate
QA1 GD507-10650C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 650 Rate
QA1 GS507-10500C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 500 Rate
QA1 GS507-10600C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 600 Rate
QA1 GD507-10750C GM Front Pro Coil System, Double Adjustable
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.