QA1 GS401-10750C GM/Ford Front Pro Coil System, 750 lbs
60-64 Ford Galaxie, 750 lbs. Spring Rate, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in multiple valving options for a variety of GM A, G, X-Body, and Ford Full-size vehicles, these front Pro Coil Systems are a great option for anyone looking for fully adjustable ride height and valving control. Choose a spring rate and adjustability that fits your driving style, adjust the valving to match and you are on your way. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made lightweight high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
Adjustable Pro Coil System Features:
- Single adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold in Pairs
More Like This
RideTech 12166510 HQ Series Rear Coilovers, 60-64 Galaxie
QA1 DD501-1213OV Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs Spring Rate
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 DD501-12110 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 110 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.