QA1 GD507-10750C GM Front Pro Coil System, Double Adjustable
71-85 Chevy Impala, 94-96 Chevy Impala, 88-98 GMC C1500, 750 lbs. Spring Rate, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These QA1 GM Pro Coil Systems are available for 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC C1500s, 1971-1996 Impalas and Full Size GM vehicles, including Full Size Chevy, Buick, Oldsmobile and Pontiac models, and are a great option for anyone looking for fully adjustable ride height and valving control. Choose a spring rate and adjustability that fits your driving style, adjust the valving to match and you are on your way. These shocks also utilize a fully threaded body that allows you to adjust your ride height for the perfect stance or to finely tune the weight balance for superior handling.
Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made lightweight high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance. Multiple spring rate options are also available and have been successfully tested in various applications, from casual street driving to hard core race applications.
Adjustable Pro Coil System Features:
- Available in independent compression and rebound double adjustable, simultaneous compression and rebound adjustable, or drag "R" Series adjustable
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold in Pairs
More Like This
QA1 RCK52384 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, GM B-Body
QA1 GD507 507 GM Double Adjustable Front Coil-Over Shock
QA1 GD507-10500C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 500 Rate
QA1 GD507-10650C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 650 Rate
QA1 GD507-11300C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 450 Rate
QA1 GD507-10600C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 600 Rate
QA1 GS507-10350C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 350 Rate
QA1 GS507-10500C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 500 Rate
QA1 GS507-10600C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 600 Rate
QA1 GS507-11300C Front Pro Coil Shock Kit, 9.63/14.5 Comp/Ext, 450 Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.