QA1 DD703 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 13/21.75 Comp/Exp
QA1's double adjustable shocks have 324 valving options, with 18 positions of compression adjustment and 18 positions of rebound adjustment. There are no jumps when adjusting between any two clicks. Each adjustment has been carefully defined to provide the ideal force curve to maximize performance.
- Independent Compression and Rebound Adjustment
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- American Made
- Precision Machined Aluminum
- Piston with PTFE
- Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721DD703 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
QA1 DD401 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 10.125/14 Comp/Exp
QA1 DD509 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.625/17 Comp/Exp
QA1 DD303 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 12.625/9.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD501 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 16.875/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD302 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD304 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 12.625/9.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD404 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD402 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 14.000/10.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD702 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 19.500/13.000 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD901 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 23.750/15.000 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.