QA1 DD601 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
Universal Fit, 15.30" Mounted Length, Double Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 6.00 Shock Stroke
QA1's double adjustable shocks have 324 valving options, with 18 positions of compression adjustment and 18 positions of rebound adjustment. There are no jumps when adjusting between any two clicks. Each adjustment has been carefully defined to provide the ideal force curve to maximize performance.
- Independent Compression and Rebound Adjustment
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- American Made
- Precision Machined Aluminum
- Piston with PTFE
- Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.