QA1 DD501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
Universal Fit, 600 lbs. Spring Rate, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Stud Upper Shock Mount
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. Available in double adjustable, single adjustable and ride sensitive valving non-adjustable options, each adjustment has been carefully defined to provide the ideal force curve to maximize performance. With evenly spaced valving changes throughout the adjustment range, there are no jumps when adjusting between any two clicks. These Pro-Rear Systems are commonly used in drag racing, street performance and street rod applications.
- Available in Simultaneous Compression and Rebound Single Adjustable (DS), Independent Compression & Rebound Double Adjustable (DD) or Ride Sensitive Non-Adjustable (ALN)
- Lightweight Aluminum Ride
- Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Precision Machined Aluminum Piston with PTFE Piston Band
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- Made in the USA
Kit includes: (2) Proma Star Shocks or Aluma Matic Shocks (2) Linear or Variable Rate Springs All Mounting Hardware
13.25"-14.50" recommended ride height
More Like This
QA1 DD501-12110 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 110 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130-250 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-1213OV Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs Spring Rate
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Street Rod Tech Zach R. talks about the process of selecting a coilover suited to your specific street rod.