QA1 DD501-12110 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 110 lbs. Spring Rate
Universal Fit, 110 lbs. Spring Rate, Rear Position, Twin Tube Shock Type, Clear Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. Available in double adjustable, single adjustable and ride sensitive valving non-adjustable options, each adjustment has been carefully defined to provide the ideal force curve to maximize performance. With evenly spaced valving changes throughout the adjustment range, there are no jumps when adjusting between any two clicks. These Pro-Rear Systems are commonly used in drag racing, street performance and street rod applications.
- Available in Simultaneous Compression and Rebound Single Adjustable (DS), Independent Compression & Rebound Double Adjustable (DD) or Ride Sensitive Non-Adjustable (ALN)
- Lightweight Aluminum Ride
- Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Precision Machined Aluminum Piston with PTFE Piston Band
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- Made in the USA
Kit includes: (2) Proma Star Shocks or Aluma Matic Shocks (2) Linear or Variable Rate Springs All Mounting Hardware
13.25"-14.50" recommended ride height
More Like This
QA1 DS501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130-250 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-1213OV Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs Spring Rate
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.