QA1 DD501-12110 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 110 lbs. Spring Rate
Universal Fit, Rear Position, 110 lbs. Spring Rate, Double Adjustable Shock Adjustability
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. Available in double adjustable, single adjustable and ride sensitive valving non-adjustable options, each adjustment has been carefully defined to provide the ideal force curve to maximize performance. With evenly spaced valving changes throughout the adjustment range, there are no jumps when adjusting between any two clicks. These Pro-Rear Systems are commonly used in drag racing, street performance and street rod applications.
- Available in Simultaneous Compression and Rebound Single Adjustable (DS), Independent Compression & Rebound Double Adjustable (DD) or Ride Sensitive Non-Adjustable (ALN)
- Lightweight Aluminum Ride
- Height Adjustable
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Precision Machined Aluminum Piston with PTFE Piston Band
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- Made in the USA
Kit includes: (2) Proma Star Shocks or Aluma Matic Shocks (2) Linear or Variable Rate Springs All Mounting Hardware
13.25"-14.50" recommended ride height
More Like This
QA1 DD501-1213OV Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12175V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 175-350 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130V Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130-250 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12130 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 130 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DS501-12150 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 150 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 DD501-12100V Pro-Rear System
QA1 DD301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.