QA1 BAX102 Bump Steer Kit, Mustang, Kit
79-82 Ford Mustang, 84-93 Ford Mustang, 1.19" Outside Diameter, 4.79" Overall Length
- The rod end side of sleeve has a 5/8"-18 LH thread
- Specifically designed to fit the 1979-1993 Mustang 5.0
- Outside diameter measures 1.19" and has an overall length of 4.79"
- Includes an aluminum anodized adjusting sleeve with a 9/16"-18 RH female thread on the rack side
- Features QA1's premium chromoly steel, heat treated, self-sealing and self-lubricating X series rod ends
Changing suspension components sometimes leads to bump steer or unwanted toe change during suspension travel. Correct this problem with QA1's easy to install Bump Steer Kit. This kit features QA1's premium chromoly steel, heat treated, self-sealing and self-lubricating X series rod ends and an aluminum anodized adjusting sleeve that has 2 inches of adjustment.
- (2) QA1 X-series 5/8"-18 LH Male rod ends with jam nuts
- (2) Anodized aluminum adjusting sleeves (9/16"-18 RH female thread -rack side) with jam nuts
- (2) Specially designed spindle studs with washer and lock nut assortment of bump steer spacers
*These kits fit vehicles with factory steering ONLY unless otherwise noted.
1979-93 Mustang 5.0 (incl. Cobra)
Sleeve is threaded 9/16"-18 RH Female for common Mustang II manual and Mustang II / 1982-88 T-bird power and 1979-93 Mustang rack/pinion applications. Rod end side of sleeve is threaded 5/8"-18 LH.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.