QA1 9HT550 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 550lb Rate
Universal Fit, 500 - 599 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 550 lbs. Spring Rate, 9" Free Height, Silver
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
More Like This
QA1 9HT400 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 400lb Rate
QA1 9HT450 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 450lb Rate
QA1 9HT140 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 140lb Rate
QA1 9HT500 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 500lb Rate
QA1 9HT650 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 650lb Rate
QA1 9HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 250lb Rate
QA1 12HT550 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 12 Inch, 550lb Rate
QA1 7HT550 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 7 Inch, 550lb Rate
QA1 9HT220 High Travel Coil Spring, 220lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 9 In Long
QA1 9HT350 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 9 Inch, 350lb Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.