QA1 7HT300 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 7 Inch, 300lb Rate
Universal Fit, 300 - 399 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 300 lbs. Spring Rate, 7" Free Height, Silver
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
More Like This
QA1 10HT375 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 375lb Rate
QA1 10HT100 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 100lb Rate, 10 Inch
QA1 10HT125 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 125lb Rate
QA1 10HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 250lb Rate
QA1 10HT450 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 450lb Rate
QA1 10HT600 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 600lb Rate
QA1 10HT700 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 700lb Rate
QA1 12HT095 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 12 Inch, 95lb Rate
QA1 12HT170 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 12 Inch, 170lb Rate
QA1 12HT110 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 12 Inch, 110lb Rate
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.