QA1 52937 Lower Control Arms 64-72 GM A/G-Body
Front Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Aluminum Cross Pin Material, Black
QA1's GM 2.0 Control Arms provide increased positive caster compared to OE arms, are among the lightest arms available featuring lower unsprung weight and improved performance without sacrificing durability. They include QA1's integrated ball joint design; stronger than OEM, rebuildable for tunability, and providing long-term reliable service. These arms feature billet cross shafts for reduced weight and durability for the long haul. Double-sheer lower mounts are coil-over ready for a clean installation. QA1 GM 2.0 Control Arms look incredible and use no unsightly additional adaptors! Form meets function: these newly designed arms look and perform great and don't require painstaking restoring like factory stamped steel control arms.
Designed for the specific needs of Drag-Racing, these control arms are perfect for looking for a bolt-in upgrade to their original suspension or worn and outdated tubular control arms. Besides improving overall handling, ride quality, and vehicle stance, these arms improve on factory suspension geometry and pave the way for planning additional upgrades like QA1 Pro-Coils and full suspension kits. (Arms are not compatible with OE springs. Must be used with a coil-over system.)
- Sold in pairs. Utilize OE-style sway bar links (not included). Includes droop stops on uppers, bump stops on lowers, adjustable steering stops on lowers, and all required mounting hardware.
- High strength, low alloy steel enables optimized thinner wall construction and results in an overall lighter weight.
- QA1's integrated low-maintenance ball joints feature integrated ball joint dust boots, are stronger than competing ball joints, give long-term service, and are rebuildable. QA1 GM 2.0 Control Arms will work with either OE or drop spindles. Increased positive caster design improves straight-line stability.
- GM 2.0 Drag Race Series control arms feature adjustable droop stops to enable the perfect front end rise for optimized launches and ultra-low friction composite bushings for smooth bind-free movement and optimal weight transfer during launch. Aluminum cross shaft design reduces overall weight. These arms are suitable for both race and street duty.
- Compatible with all QA1 single adjustable, double adjustable, and MOD Series Pro Coil-Over style shocks.
- Best-in-class strength in QA1's ball joint housing design in one of the lightest arms available for GM Street, Pro Touring, and Race vehicles.
- QA1 GM 2.0 control arms are lighter than factory and most aftermarket versions: upper arms weigh less than 7 lbs. per arm, lowers are under 10 lbs. per arm.
- Mounts in OE location with no cutting, fabricating, or welding required.
- Accommodates either factory or aftermarket disc brakes
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 52922 Upper Control Arms 64-72 GM A/G-Body
QA1 52522 Upper Control Arms 64-72 GM A/G-Body
QA1 52537 Lower Control Arms 64-72 GM A/G-Body
QA1 52722 Upper Control Arms 64-72 GM A/G-Body
QA1 52737 Lower Control Arms 64-72 GM A/G-Body
RideTech 11222899 Front Lower StrongArms, 64-72 GM A Body
QA1 52422 Pro Touring Street Control Arm, GM A-Body
QA1 52337 Pro Touring Race Control Arm, Front Lower, GM A-Body
QA1 52437 Pro Touring Street Control Arm, GM A-Body
64-67 A-Body Adjustable Upper Arm, Each
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.