QA1 27945-3 27 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
Regal, Camaro, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Firebird, Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Zinc Plated
The 27 Series is a brand new stock mount monotube shock. Featuring a zinc plated body, 46mm hard anodized piston and multiple valving options, the 27 Series works like our tried and true 26 Series, but with stock mount option. They are zinc plated for corrosion resistance. A popular choice for street stocks, hobby stocks, mini stocks and other classes that require a stock mount shock.
- Stock mount
- Available with Hyperscrew (27 Series), or Sealed Hyperscrew (27A Series) (IMCA Southern Sport Mod legal)
- Deflective disc valving
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Linear valving provides a more stable car and allows the driver to feel the car better
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable designed for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested & serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 23945-3 23 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
QA1 27947M 27 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 7M Valving
QA1 27943-8M 27 Series Shock w/ Hyperscrew, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 3-8M Valving
QA1 27947-3M 27 Series Shock w/ Hyperscrew, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 7-3M Valving
QA1 23943-13C 23 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 3-13C Valving
QA1 279412-1M 27 Series Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 12-1M Valving
QA1 27944-10M 27 Series Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 4-10M Valving
QA1 27948M 27 Series Shock w/ Hyperscrew, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 8M Valving
QA1 23945-2M 23 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 5-2M Valving
QA1 27A943M 27 Series Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 3M Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.