QA1 27945-3 27 Series Monotube Shock, 9.4/14 Comp/Ext, 5-3 Valving
Regal, Camaro, Malibu, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Firebird, Hobby Stock, Stock Car, Zinc Plated
The 27 Series is a brand new stock mount monotube shock. Featuring a zinc plated body, 46mm hard anodized piston and multiple valving options, the 27 Series works like our tried and true 26 Series, but with stock mount option. They are zinc plated for corrosion resistance. A popular choice for street stocks, hobby stocks, mini stocks and other classes that require a stock mount shock.
- Stock mount
- Available with Hyperscrew (27 Series), or Sealed Hyperscrew (27A Series) (IMCA Southern Sport Mod legal)
- Deflective disc valving
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Linear valving provides a more stable car and allows the driver to feel the car better
- Racer revalveable and rebuildable designed for unparalleled repeatability
- Custom valving available
- 100% Dyno tested & serialized
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!