QA1 26A910-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, Zinc Plated
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Zinc Plated
The 26 Series shock is a one piece monotube shock that is well suited for a variety of track conditions. This shock is corrosion resistant, due to a zinc plated body contruction. This makes it a popular choice for modifieds, late models, superstocks and various other classes. Works best on rough tracks and as an easy-up shock on many dirt cars, and on bumpy asphalt tracks in all banking types.
- 2" O.D. zinc plated steel monotube body
- 46mm piston allows for maximum car control at all shaft velocities
- Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
- Made in the USA
Sealed Hyperscrew (26A Series)
The gas pressure of these shocks is only adjustable by QA1 and QA1 Authorized Rebuilders per sanctioning body, like IMCA, and track rules.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 26A912-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, Zinc Plated
QA1 26A98-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, Zinc Plated
QA1 26912-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 12/2 Comp/Reb
QA1 2698-2M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8/2 Comp/Reb
QA1 2698-2 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8/2 Comp/Reb
QA1 2693M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 3/3 Comp/Reb
QA1 26A94M 26A Series Steel Monotube Shock, IMCA Approved
QA1 2694M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 4/4 Comp/Reb
QA1 2673M 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 3/3 Comp/Reb
QA1 26A75M 26 Series IMCA-Legal Steel Monotube Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.