QA1 1968-72 Chevelle A-Body Front Coilover Kit
68-72 Chevy Chevelle, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Stud Upper Shock Mount, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 24 valving options and two coil springs.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring pressure in the frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Choose 350 lb., 450lb. or 550 lb. rate springs.
Spring Rate Front End Weight
- 350 1700-1900 lb.
- 450 1900-2100 lb.
- 550 2100-2300 lb.
- 1968-72 Chevelle/Malibu
- 1968-72 442/Cutlass
- 1968-72 GTO/Lemans
- 1968-72 GS/Skylark
- Comp. Length: 9"
- Ext. Length: 12.75"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
- Spring Free Length: 10"
- Spring Upper I.D.: 3.50"
- Spring Lower I.D.: 2.50"
- Spring Style: Flat
- Spring Finish: Powder Coated, Chrome Appearing
What's In The Kit
QA1 Adjustable Pro-Coil ShockPart # 7214671Qty x 2
QA1 GMP Tapered High Travel Coil-Over SpringPart # 72110473Qty x 2
More Like This
Pro Shocks C200/SR350 S/B V8 GM Pro Coilover Conversion Kit
Pro Shocks C200/SR450 GM B/B V8 Pro Coilover Conversion Kit
QA1 RCK52336 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, GM A-Body
QA1 RCK52340 Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kit, 1964-72 A-Body, 150 Pound
QA1 RCK52341 Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kit, 1964-72 A-Body, 175 Pound
QA1 RCK52339 Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kit, 1964-72 A-Body, 130 Pound
QA1 RCK52337 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, GM A-Body
QA1 GE401 Economy Pro Coil System, 12.8/9 Ext/Comp, GM A/G-Body/Tri-5
QA1 GD401-10400B Pro Coil-Over System , Double Adjustable, GM A-Body
QA1 GD401-10450B Pro Coil-Over System , Double Adjustable, GM A-Body
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.