QA1 1210-110 K5103 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Camaro, Chevelle, Chevy II, Monte Carlo, Nova, Cutlass, Firebird, LeMans, Oval Track Cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1 also offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This ball joint is self-lubricating.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Same style as Moog K5103
- Sold each
Replacement Housing: 72110510
Replacement Stud: 7219038
- 67-69 Camaro/Firebird
- 70-72 Monte Carlo
- 64-72 Chevelle
- 68-74 Nova
- 64-72 Cutlass
- 64-72 Lemans
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-510 Repl Housing for K5103 Style 721-10110 Lower Ball JointPart # 72110510Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-510 Housing K5103 Style Ball JointPart # 7219038Qty x 1
More Like This
QA1 1210-210P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/F/X-Body
Speedway Lower Ball Joint K5103 Style
Speedway 1964-74 GM K5108 Style Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-113 Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/F/X-Body
QA1 1210-211P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/F/X-Body
RideTech 90000894 Tall Upper Ball Joint, GM A/F Body
AFCO 20033 K5106 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20033LF K5103 Low Friction Lower Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22421 GM K5103 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.