QA1 1210-109 K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
73-87 Buick, 1958 Chevy, 70-02 Chevy, 73-81 Oldsmobile, 85-87 Oldsmobile, 70-88 Pontiac, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1 also offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This ball joint is self-lubricating.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Same style as Moog K6145
- Press-in ball joints
- Sold each
Replacement Housing: 72110509
Replacement Stud: 7219037
- 1973-87 Regal
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1973-88 Monte Carlo
- 1973-88 Chevelle
- 1978-83 Malibu
- 1971-76 Impala/Caprice
- 1977-94 Caprice/Impala
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1994-96 Impala SS
- 1973-88 Cutlass
- 1973-88 Grand Prix
- 1973-82 Lemans
- 1982-02 S-10 2WD
- Mini Stocks
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-509 Repl Housing K6145 Style 721-10109 Lower Ball JointPart # 72110509Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-509 Housing K6145 Style Ball JointPart # 7219037Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway K6145 Tall Lower Ball Joint, 1.000 Extended Stud
Speedway K6145 Lower Ball Joint, .500 Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-104 K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-209P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.