QA1 1210-109 K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
73-87 Buick, 1958 Chevy, 70-02 Chevy, 73-81 Oldsmobile, 85-87 Oldsmobile, 70-88 Pontiac, Steel
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1 also offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This ball joint is self-lubricating.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Same style as Moog K6145
- Press-in ball joints
- Sold each
Replacement Housing: 72110509
Replacement Stud: 7219037
- 1973-87 Regal
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1973-88 Monte Carlo
- 1973-88 Chevelle
- 1978-83 Malibu
- 1971-76 Impala/Caprice
- 1977-94 Caprice/Impala
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1994-96 Impala SS
- 1973-88 Cutlass
- 1973-88 Grand Prix
- 1973-82 Lemans
- 1982-02 S-10 2WD
- Mini Stocks
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-509 Repl Housing K6145 Style 721-10109 Lower Ball JointPart # 72110509Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-509 Housing K6145 Style Ball JointPart # 7219037Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway K6145 Lower Ball Joint, .500 Extended Length Stud
Speedway K6145 Tall Lower Ball Joint, 1.000 Extended Stud
QA1 1210-104 K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
Speedway K6145 Rebuildable Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-208P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!