QA1 1210-108 K6117 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Press-in Ball Joint Type, Steel, Lower Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1 also offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This ball joint is self-lubricating.
- 73-95 Chevy Pickup/71-76 Impala
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Same style as Moog K6117
- 10° Taper
- Press-in ball joints
- Sold each
Replacement Stud: 7219036
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-508 Repl Housing for K6117 Style 721-10108 Lower Ball JointPart # 72110508Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-508 Housing K6117 Style Ball JointPart # 7219036Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway K6117 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, 1/2 Inch Longer Stud
Speedway K6117 Tall Lower Ball Joint, 1.000 Extended Stud
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-106 K727 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-110 K5103 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-102 K6141T Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-106 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.