QA1 1210-106 K727 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Lower Position, Screw-in Ball Joint Type, Steel
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
For a variety of racing applications, QA1's Screw-In Style Ultimate Ball Joint is a great choice. This patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable and is exclusive to QA1.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Same style as Moog K727
- Screw-in ball joints
- 7° Taper
- Sold each
Replacement Housing: 72110506
Replacement Stud: 7219034
- Most stut cars, 1960-66 Chrysler, 1971-1976 Impala spindles and most wide-type dirt cars.
- Speedway "strut-type" tubular lower control arms such as 910-343-16, -17, -18, -19.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-506 Repl Housing for K727 Style 721-10106 Lower Ball JointPart # 72110506Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-506 Housing K727 Style Ball JointPart # 7219034Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway K727 Lower Ball Joint, .500 Extended Length Stud
Speedway K727 Tall Lower Ball Joint, 1.000 Extended Stud
QA1 1210-110 K5103 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-108 K6117 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-110 K5103 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-112 K6141 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-106 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.