QA1 1210-104 K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Buick, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Steel
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for a variety of racing applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K5208
- 10° Taper
Replacement Housing: 72110504
Replacement Studs: 7219032
- 1973-87 Regal
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1973-88 Monte Carlo
- 1973-88 Chevelle
- 1978-83 Malibu
- 1971-76 Impala/Caprice
- 1977-94 Caprice/Impala
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1994-96 Impala SS
- 1973-88 Cutlass
- 1973-88 Grand Prix
- 1973-82 Lemans
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-504 Repl Housing K5208 Style 721-10104 Upper Ball JointPart # 72110504Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-504 Housing K5208 Style Ball JointPart # 7219032Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
It may feel like a daunting task attempting to determine the best leaf spring for your traditional hot rod straight axle build, but our buyer's guide will surely help.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.