QA1 1210-104 K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Buick, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Steel
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Motors now offers QA1 Ultimate Ball Joints with extended length studs to optimize your front end. Various ball stud lengths are available for easy geometry changes to fine tune your roll center.
QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for a variety of racing applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable.
- Choose your stud length: Standard, +.100", or .500"
- Ultimate Low Friction Operation -Infinite preload adjustment allows breakaway torque to be set as low as 0 ft. lbs. Completely smooth, bin-free operation.
- Wear Resistant Design - Precision tolerance ball to race conformity results in even load distribution for unsurpassed wear resistance. Precision ground 52100 bearing steel race ensures long life and ultra-smooth operation.
- On-the-Car Adjustability - Infinite preload adjustment. No need to remove the ball joint from the car for adjustment.
- Self-Lubricating - Fully greasable enhanced by self-lubricating components to ensure smooth operation.
- Owner Rebuildable - Rebuilding is simple. All parts replaceable at economical prices.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K5208
- 10° Taper
Replacement Housing: 72110504
Replacement Studs: 7219032
- 1973-87 Regal
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1973-88 Monte Carlo
- 1973-88 Chevelle
- 1978-83 Malibu
- 1971-76 Impala/Caprice
- 1977-94 Caprice/Impala
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1994-96 Impala SS
- 1973-88 Cutlass
- 1973-88 Grand Prix
- 1973-82 Lemans
- 1982-2002 Chevrolet S-10/Blazer (2WD)
- 1982-2002 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy (2WD)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
QA1 1210-504 Repl Housing K5208 Style 721-10104 Upper Ball JointPart # 72110504Qty x 1
QA1 Repl Ball Joint Stud for 1210-504 Housing K5208 Style Ball JointPart # 7219032Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 1970-02 GM K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-109 K6145 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
QA1 1210-209P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
Howe Racing 22420 GM K6145 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Press-In
QA1 1210-204B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-205B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-208P Ultimate Ball Joint, Lower, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
QA1 1210-285B Ultimate Ball Joint, Upper, GM A/B/F/G/X-Body
AFCO 20039LF Low Friction GM Lower Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22302 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint w/ Aluminum Cap
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.