Pro Shocks® 582TASS201844 Take Apart Series, GM Full, Rear
Hobby Stock, Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Smooth Shock Body Type
Pro® offers a bold line of steel, stock mount, rebuildable, and revalvable shocks targeted at any class with a stock mounting rule. No other shock offers the versatility of the Pro TASS shock. Choose virtually any valving combination to fine-tune your chassis to lower lap times. From entry-level street stocks to sport mods, the Pro® TASS Shock Series is the preferred shock for champions everywhere.
- GM Full-Size
- Rear stock mount
- 2" Big Body
- 4 Compression/4 Rebound
- Great for any series that requires a stock mount shock
- Twin-tube design for great driver feel
- Take apart style shock enables repair and revalve work at factory
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 582TASS201844 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!