Pro Race 31262 Pro/Sport 6.1 Inch SBC Harmonic Balancer Int Balanced
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.1" Outside Diameter, 1.52" Thickness, 18.1 SFI Rating, 5.4 lbs. Weight
- There are 60° of permanently engraved timing marks
- Has a 6.10" outside diameter and is internally balanced
- Dampers weigh 5.40 pounds, and are very safe with an 18.1 SFI rating
- It is spin tested to 12,500 RPM and has a retained outer inertia ring
- This harmonic dampened is f fully machined from high quality carbon steel
These Pro/Sport Small Block Chevy harmonic dampers by Pro Race Performance Products are fully machined from high quality carbon steel. Dampers weigh 5.40 pounds, and are very safe with an 18.1 SFI rating. These Dampers feature an amazing overall surface finish. Internally balanced. Sold each.
- Pro/Sport 31262 Harmonic Balancer
- 6.10" outside diameter
- 5.40 pounds
- Internally balanced
- Spin tested to 12,500 RPM
- Retained outer intertia ring
- Pressure bonded elastomer
- Accurately balanced
- Removable counterweights on externally balanced
- 60° of permanently engraved timing marks
- SFI 18.1 rated
- For 283-350 Small Block Chevy
- Meets SFI Spec. #18.1
- Spin tested to 12,500 rpm
- Fully machined from high quality carbon steel
- Retained outer inertia ring
- 60o of permanently engraved timing marks (40o on SB Ford models)
- Pressure bonded elastomer • Accurately balanced
- Removable counterweights on externally balanced models
The Pro/Sport Damper
Specialist Harmonic Damper manufacturer, PRO/RACE Performance Products, manufactures the PRO/SPORT line of SFI dampers! Harmonic Dampers play a vital role to ensure longevity of engines and crankshafts, and are arguably the most important external component of an engine. Harmonic Dampers protect against harmful engine harmonic vibrations that can lead to valvetrain damage, rapid bearing and timing chain wear or ultimately crankshaft breakage. Why trust dampers from any other manufacturer, when PRO/SPORT Harmonic Dampers are engineered with more than 25 years of SFI damper manufacturing experience.
The PRO/SPORT range of Harmonic Dampers provides race quality performance dampers at near replacement part prices and are available for most popular V8 engines. Designed as a direct replacement of the OEM damper, the PRO/SPORT Harmonic Damper has many features which exceed OEM requirements! Manufactured to the quality standards you have come to expect from a specialist Damper manufacturer, the PRO/SPORT SFI Harmonic Dampers are produced from quality carbon steel, with mechanical properties exceeding the stringent SFI Spec. #18.1 requirements! Spin tested to 12,500 rpm for one hour to comply with SFI Spec. #18.1, so when your racing needs
require SFI certification, the PRO/SPORT Harmonic Damper is ready for the track.
Machined to exacting tolerances and assembled using pressure bonded elastomer technology of tried and proven design for optimum damping performance! The outer inertia ring is retained by a robust retention plate secured by 6 high tensile bolts to ensure maximum safety of the product. Extremely accurate and easy to read permanently engraved timing marks make engine timing easy, and 90o marks simplify valve timing operations (except SB Ford models).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Decode small block Chevy engine suffix codes and block casting numbers with our SBC decoding info guide. Learn how to find and decipher your small block Chevy engine codes quickly and easily!
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.