Powermaster 8-801 SB Chevy 50 Amp Mini Alternator Kit w/Serp-Belt
Chevy Small Block V8, One Wire Alternator, Serpentine Belt Type, Denso Alternator Case Style
- Features a high output to weight ratio
- Built with low drag, high speed bearings
- This is a true 1-wire hookup with set voltage of 14.7
- Specifically designed for the Small Block Chevy engine
- Has a black heat dispersant coating and is IMCA approved
Powermaster provides all the electrical punch you need, while saving weight and space. One-wire unit for small block Chevys using short water pumps. Mounts on either side of engine. Cranks out 14.7 volts and 53 amps. Kit includes mini alternator, brackets, bolts, spacers, drive pulley and belt.
- True 1-wire hookup with set voltage of 14.7
- High output to weight ratio
- Low drag, high speed bearings
- Black heat dispersant coating
- IMCA approved
- Included pulley mounts to the front of the water pump pulley, eliminating interference issues with existing pulley systems.
- Dyno Graph (Link)
- 30A @ 2,400 rpm @ 13.2 VDC @ 77°F
- Operating Range: -40°C to 150°C
- Max RPM: 20,000
- Weight: 5.80 lbs.
- 5" deep from front to back
- 4-1/4" wide on the back of the unit side to side
- 5-1/4" on the centerline between the bolt mounting holes
Powermaster's warranty is one year from the date of purchase on all street rod components, and 90 days for any component use for an off road or race application.
Powermaster will provide technical support regarding warranty claims and inquiries directly to the purchaser to help resolve any warranty claims or necessary technical support for warranty resolution. Component or components can be returned to Speedway Motors as long as the product is still under warranty.
All customer service inquiries pertaining to warranty and defect claims are to be handled by Speedway Motors if under one year street or 90 days race. If the product is out of warranty please contact Powermaster direct to discuss their repair and return program.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Powermaster 8162 50 Amp Mini Racing Alternator
Powermaster 8-800 SB Chevy 50 Amp Mini Alternator Kit w/V-Belt
Powermaster 8-722 SB Chevy 75 Amp Mini Alternator w/Serp-Belt Kit
Powermaster 8-881 Snug Mount 100 AMP Alternator Kit
Powermaster 8462 Race Alternator, 100 Amps, V-belt, 12V, Chevy
MSD 5361 5361 - Dynaforce Alternator 160 AMP Black
MSD 5321 5321 - Dynaforce Alternator 120 AMP Black
Speedway 1-Wire 14-Volt Racing Alternator
Powermaster 75191 Alternator, Chrysler, 95 Amp, 1-Wire
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternators - 100 Amp GM V-Belt Pulley
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.