Powermaster 19104 PowerMAX Plus Starter, SBF, Chrome
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, Chrome
Powermaster PowerMAX Plus starters are rated up to 11:1 compression with a 6:1 gear reduction and up to 1.7HP, producing 160 Ft/Lbs of cranking torque. All Powermaster starters come with their dyno-tested proof of performance guarantee. Made in USA.
- Powermaster 19104
- PowerMAX Plus starter
- PSL100 Hitachi-style replacement
- 160 Ft/Lbs Torque
- 6:1 Gear Reduction
- 1.4 kW
- 1.7 HP
- Chrome Finish
- Fits: SBF with 164 tooth flywheel, 3/8" depth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Powermaster to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Industry friends Street Rod Life sat down and started talking starters. Check out the attached article on what the discussion uncovered.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!