Power Steering Tank & Bracket Kit
Universal Fit, AN 6 Outlet Fitting, Hardware Included, Natural
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
- (1) Speedway Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
- (1) Speedway All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps
- (1) Speedway 3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pk
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
Vertical mounted power steering reservoir tank. The top return fitting is the industry standard AN 6 size. Available with AN 8 or AN 10 outlets. These tanks are NOT internally baffled.
- Lite tank is Garage Sale
- Select pickup size: AN8 or AN10
- Overall Tank Height: 9.00"
- Overall Tank Diameter: 3.50"
Bracket can be welded to the tank, strapped to the tank with hose clamps, or custom-mounted to suit your needs.
- Connect this reservoir to your system using 3/8" hose, used by the majority of OEMs (3/8" = AN6).
- Use rubber hose and push-lock fittings, or braided stainless steel lines.
- Lost your cap? Use replacement cap 617-5022
Speedway Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
Speedway All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps
These billet aluminum roll bar clamps work great for mounting and adjusting hood pins. The accessory bracket and 3.5" hose clamps can be added for holding power steering and radiator reservoir tanks.
- Choose Tubing Size: 1”, 1.25”, 1.375”, or 1.50”
- Clamp is drilled and tapped ½” – 20 in the center, and 10-32 on the outsides.
- The 10-32 threaded holes are on a 1.25" center to center spacing.
Speedway 3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pk
Use these hose clamps to secure your 3.5" hose. These hose clamps are stainless steel and sold in a 2 pack.
- Stainless steel
- Secures 3.5" hose
- Comes in pairs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir TanksPart # 91032876Qty x 1
Power Steering Tank Accessory BracketPart # 91032864Qty x 1
All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory ClampsPart # 91032866Qty x 1
3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pkPart # 91015049Qty x 1
More Like This
Vertical Power Steering Reservoir Tank: AN 10 with Bracket & Clamps
Aluminum Firewall Mount Power Steering Reservoir, Black, 24 oz
KRC Power Steering 91510000 Flat Mount Power Steering Tank
KRC Power Steering 91504000 Tank
KRC Power Steering KRC91515000 Tank, Flat Mount
KRC Power Steering 91500000 Economy Power Steering Round Tank
Billet Specialties 77910 Smooth Power Steering Reservoir w/ Bracket
Holley 198-200 Power Steering Reservoir Kit for LS Brackets
Tuff Stuff 6175ARES Type II Power Steering Pump Reservoir, Plastic
Competition Engineering 63506 Power Steering Reservoir
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
Jared demonstrates how to install a Sweet Manufacturing collapsible steering column in his 3rd gen Camaro. The collapsible portion not only makes the column safer in a crash but also gives you the length adjustment.