Power Steering Tank & Bracket Kit
Universal Fit, AN 6 Outlet Fitting, Hardware Included, Natural
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
- (1) Speedway Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
- (1) Speedway All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps
- (1) Speedway 3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pk
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
Vertical mounted power steering reservoir tank. The top return fitting is the industry standard AN 6 size. Available with AN 8 or AN 10 outlets. These tanks are NOT internally baffled.
- Lite tank is Garage Sale
- Select pickup size: AN8 or AN10
- Overall Tank Height: 9.00"
- Overall Tank Diameter: 3.50"
Bracket can be welded to the tank, strapped to the tank with hose clamps, or custom-mounted to suit your needs.
- Connect this reservoir to your system using 3/8" hose, used by the majority of OEMs (3/8" = AN6).
- Use rubber hose and push-lock fittings, or braided stainless steel lines.
- Lost your cap? Use replacement cap 617-5022
Speedway Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
Speedway All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps
These billet aluminum roll bar clamps work great for mounting and adjusting hood pins. The accessory bracket and 3.5" hose clamps can be added for holding power steering and radiator reservoir tanks.
- Choose Tubing Size: 1”, 1.25”, 1.375”, or 1.50”
- Clamp is drilled and tapped ½” – 20 in the center, and 10-32 on the outsides.
- The 10-32 threaded holes are on a 1.25" center to center spacing.
Speedway 3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pk
Use these hose clamps to secure your 3.5" hose. These hose clamps are stainless steel and sold in a 2 pack.
- Stainless steel
- Secures 3.5" hose
- Comes in pairs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir TanksPart # 91032876Qty x 1
Power Steering Tank Accessory BracketPart # 91032864Qty x 1
All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory ClampsPart # 91032866Qty x 1
Stainless Steel Hose Clamps, 2-1/2 Inch - 4 Inch Hose, 2 PackPart # 91015051Qty x 1
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.