Power Steering Tank & Bracket Kit
Universal Fit, AN 6 Outlet Fitting, Hardware Included, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
- (1) Speedway Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
- (1) Speedway All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps
- (1) Speedway 3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pk
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
Vertical mounted power steering reservoir tank. The top return fitting is the industry standard AN 6 size. Available with AN 8 or AN 10 outlets. These tanks are NOT internally baffled.
- Lite tank is Garage Sale
- Select pickup size: AN8 or AN10
- Overall Tank Height: 9.00"
- Overall Tank Diameter: 3.50"
Bracket can be welded to the tank, strapped to the tank with hose clamps, or custom-mounted to suit your needs.
- Connect this reservoir to your system using 3/8" hose, used by the majority of OEMs (3/8" = AN6).
- Use rubber hose and push-lock fittings, or braided stainless steel lines.
- Lost your cap? Use replacement cap 617-5022
Speedway Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
Power Steering Tank Accessory Bracket
Speedway All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory Clamps
These billet aluminum roll bar clamps work great for mounting and adjusting hood pins. The accessory bracket and 3.5" hose clamps can be added for holding power steering and radiator reservoir tanks.
- Choose Tubing Size: 1”, 1.25”, 1.375”, or 1.50”
- Clamp is drilled and tapped ½” – 20 in the center, and 10-32 on the outsides.
- The 10-32 threaded holes are on a 1.25" center to center spacing.
Speedway 3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pk
Use these hose clamps to secure your 3.5" hose. These hose clamps are stainless steel and sold in a 2 pack.
- Stainless steel
- Secures 3.5" hose
- Comes in pairs
What's In The Kit
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir TanksPart # 91032876Qty x 1
Power Steering Tank Accessory BracketPart # 91032864Qty x 1
All-In-One Roll Bar Accessory ClampsPart # 91032866Qty x 1
3.5 Inch Hose Clamps-2pkPart # 91015049Qty x 1
More Like This
Vertical Power Steering Reservoir Tank: AN 10 with Bracket & Clamps
Aluminum Firewall Mount Power Steering Reservoir, Black, 24 oz
KRC Power Steering 91510000 Flat Mount Power Steering Tank
KRC Power Steering 91504000 Tank
KRC Power Steering KRC91515000 Tank, Flat Mount
Billet Specialties 77920 Ribbed Power Steering Reservoir w/ Bracket
KRC Power Steering 91500000 Economy Power Steering Round Tank
Holley 198-200 Power Steering Reservoir Kit for LS Brackets
Billet Specialties 77910 Smooth Power Steering Reservoir w/ Bracket
Tuff Stuff 6175ARES Type II Power Steering Pump Reservoir, Plastic
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.