Porter Muffler PM4022514 Short Muffler, 2.25 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Universal Fit, Straight-Through Muffler Type, 2.25" Inlet Diameter, 2.25" Outlet Diameter, Blue
- Made from durable steel with a beautiful painted finish
- They are exactly the same as the Original Porter Muffler but features a 14" body vs. the standard 20"
- Engineered to accommodate applications that require a tighter fit
- Has a 2-1/4" inlet/outlet diameter and a 3.50"body diameter
Porter Mufflers is proud to announce our new line of shorty mufflers! Our shorty muffler is exactly the same as the Original Porter Muffler but features a 14? body vs. the standard 20? body to accomodate applications that require a tighter fit.
- Ceramic Coated
- 2-1/4 inch inlet/outlet
- 3.50 inch body diameter
- 14 inch body length
- 20 inch overall length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Porter Muffler PM3520014 Short Muffler, 2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Porter Muffler PM4025014 Short Muffler, 2.50 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Porter Muffler PM4030014 Short Muffler, 3 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Porter Muffler PM40225 Standard Muffler, 2.25 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 2.25 Inch, Offset Inlet/Offset Outlet
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 2.25 Inch, Offset Inlet/Center Outlet
Porter Muffler PM35200 Standard Muffler, 2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Porter Muffler PM40250 Standard Muffler, 2.50 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Porter Muffler PM402251411 Single Offset Muffler 2.25 Inch In/Out
Flowmaster 42441 2-1/4 Inch Muffler, Offset Inlet/Centered Outlet
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.