Plain Steel Sleeve for 5/8 Inch Rod Ends, Custom Length
Universal Fit, Steel, Natural
- Supplied in a plain steel finish
- Threaded for 5/8"-18 RH and LH heims
- Each sleeve has RH thread in one end, and LH thread in the other to allow for easy adjustment
- Custom length; please specify your desired assembled eye-to-eye length in the note field when placing your order
- Actual length of sleeve will be 3" less than desired eye-to-eye length to allow for rod ends
If you are building a hot rod just a little bit different than the next guy, you will probably need a special length tie rod or drag link sleeve. We stock many common and uncommon lengths along with custom, made-to-order lengths. Measurements are in assembled eye-to-eye lengths.
- Use guide below to measure your finished length.
- The part number and length you order will be 3" longer than the sleeve you receive. (I.E., if you order a 48" part number, you will receive a 45" long sleeve.) This is the difference in length required to give you the correct finished center-to-center measurement.
- All sleeves will have internal RH thread in one end and LH thread in the other.
NOTE: Specify eye-to-eye length in Comments section of your Shopping Cart.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 91631-999 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Unpolished Stainless Sleeve for 5/8 Inch-18 Link
Plain Steel Sleeves for 5/8 Inch Rod Ends
Unpolished Stainless Sleeve for 5/8 Inch-18 Rod Ends
Chrome Plated Steel Sleeves for 5/8-18 Rod Ends
Aluminum Black Tube Nut Sleeve, -10 AN, 5/8 Inch
Aluminum Tube Nut Sleeve, -10 AN 5/8 Inch
Bushings and Sleeve for Speedway Plain Steel 4-Bar Rod End
Aluminum Black Tube Nut Sleeve, -6 AN, 3/8 Inch, 2/Pack
Universal Master Cylinder Pushrod, 5-5/8 Sleeve, 3/8 Heim
Aluminum Tube Nut Sleeve, -8 AN 1/2 Inch
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Jared demonstrates how to install a Sweet Manufacturing collapsible steering column in his 3rd gen Camaro. The collapsible portion not only makes the column safer in a crash but also gives you the length adjustment.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.