Peterson Fluid Systems 09-1461 In-Tank 90 Degree Fuel Filter
Midget, Sprint Car, Stainless Steel Mesh Filter Material, 3/4" Hose Barb Inlet Fitting
- Filter material is made from durable stainless steel mesh
- Simply slip your pick-up hose over the 3/4" inlet and secure with a clamp
- Has a 60 micron filtering capacity and a 90° filter
- Inlet has a 3/4" hose barb and the outlet, a -12 AN female O-ring
- The center of tube to tip measures a total of 6.25"
Pleated stainless steel element. Slip your pick-up hose over the 3/4" inlet and secure with a clamp. 60 micron, 90° filter.Center of tube to tip is 6.25", and it connects to AN12 hose.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.