Pertronix 828224HT Flame Thrower Spark Plug Wires, GM LS, 45 Deg
Universal Fit, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Black, 45 Degree Spark Plug Boot Ends
These are the answer to your burnt wire blues. Each wire is constructed from two layers of ultra-high temperature silicone and rated up to 600° F. The ceramic spark plug boot acts as the primary protection to direct heat withstanding up to 2000° F.
Two current paths for reliability and redundancy. -Primary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core. -Secondary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy
- Low 500 ohm per foot resistance.
- 8mm Silicone jacket to resist high temperatures, moisture, oil, and chemicals.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) inner insulation for superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks.
- Fiberglass reinforcing braid for added strength and flexibility.
- 45° GM LS
- 8MM Black Wire
- Black Ceramic Boot
Instruction Manual (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!