Performance Tool W41036 Deluxe Engine Leveler
- Leveler is fully adjustable via a threaded rod and three-position chain
- Features a heavy duty 3/4 ton drop forged steel construction
- Includes a crank handle for fast adjustments and a chain link for the hook
- Hooks and chains are heat treated for added strength
- Engineered to allow you to tilt engine as needed
Makes an engine change easy and quick!
This heavy duty drop forged steel contructed 3/4 ton engine leveler is fully adjustable with threaded rod and three-position chain mount holes per end.
This leveler also features a crank handle for fast adjustments and a chain link for the hook. Allows you to tilt engine as needed.
Leveler includes heat treated chains and hooks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
A quick review of the Performance Tool W41036 Deluxe Engine Leveler available at Speedway Motors.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.