Performance Tool W41030 Engine Leveler
Universal Fit, 17.75" Overall Length, .39" Material Thickness, Steel, Painted
- Made from heavy duty steel with a painted finish for added protection
- The leveler is fully adjustable with threaded rod and three-position chain mount holes per end
- Easily allows you to tilt engine as needed
- Overall length measures 17.75" and is .39" thick
Makes an engine change easy!
This heavy duty drop forged steel contructed 3/4 ton engine leveler is fully adjustable with threaded rod and three-position chain mount holes per end. Allows you to tilt engine as needed.
Leveler includes heat treated chains and hooks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!