PerTronix T3002 7-1/4 Inch Cable Scissor Cutter Pliers
Building the optimal electrical system goes beyond the products themselves and requires high quality, specialty tools for hassle-free crimps, connections, and grounds.
- Thermal Plastic Handles
- Cuts up to 1.5 inch cable
- Precision ground, hardened blades suitable for cutting copper and aluminium on single and multiple strand cables
- Adjustable screw joint and safety lock
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing or deformation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to bend and add 45 degree double flares to brake lines and fuel lines. We also cover some common types of automotive flares and useful tools for the job.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.