PerTronix 708101 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, GM, Black
Chevy Small Block V8, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, Black, Stock Spark Plug Boot Ends
These wires will fit most original wire looms. Select a custom tailored set for a great out of the box fit or a universal kit to match your unique engine and wire loom configuration.Features
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy.
Primary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy.
Secondary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core.
- 7mm Silicone jacket to resist high temperatures, moisture, oil and chemicals.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) rubber inner insulation for superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks.
- Fiberglass reinforcing braid for added strength and flexibility. Lifetime Warranty.
- PerTronix 708101 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires 8 cyl GM Custom Fit Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires in our spark plug wire buyer's guide
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.