Patriot Exhaust H3812 Side Tubes Turnout Muffler, Raw Steel, 20 Inch
Universal Fit, 3.5" Inlet Diameter, 20" Overall Length, 3.5" Outlet Size, Steel, Natural
Raw Side Tube Turnout with Muffler 20". Shown with optional ceramic metallic coating.
Side tube turnouts are designed primarily for roadster style headers and are available with or without built-in six sided louvered mufflers. Turnouts provide the perfect finishing touch to many custom exhaust applications. Available chrome, metallic ceramic coated or raw. Please see our online catalog for complete details.
- Designed primarily for Patriot Roadster Style headers
- Constructed from 3 1/2" 16 Gauge tube
- Available with or without built-in six sided louvered mufflers
- Come in 20" and 26" lengths
- Available as raw steel for individual finish customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating, polished Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating or show quality chrome
- Patriot Exhaust H3812 Side Tubes 20" Turnout Muffler Raw Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H3821 Side Tubes Turnout Muffler, Raw Steel, 26 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H3812-1 Side Tubes Turnout Muffler, CC, 20 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H3818 Side Tubes Turnout Muffler Chrome, 20 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H3812-B Side Tubes Turnout Muffler, Black, 20 Inch
Patriot Exhaust Short Steel Megaphones, 2 x 4 x 12 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7329 Megaphone Pipe, 1-5/8 X 3-1/2 X 30 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H3819 Side Tubes Turnout, Raw Steel, 26 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7320 Exhaust Tip Megaphone, Raw Steel
Patriot Exhaust H3814 Exhaust Turnout Inlet/Outlet, 3 Inch, 24 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H3815 Exhaust Turnout Inlet/Outlet, 3-1/2 In, 9 Inch
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.