Painless 50102 Fuel Pump Relay Kit
Universal Fit, 30 amps Amperage, 12 volts Voltage, Crimp Terminal Type
- It is 100% made right here in the USA!
- Comes with a 30 Amp Heavy duty relay and 30 Amp circuit breaker
- Kit includes relay base with wire harness and crimp on terminals
- Will prevent fuel pump amperage overloads from damaging the vehicles electrical system
- Engineered to prevent voltage drops at the fuel pump to maintain a constant fuel pump pressure
This fuel pump relay kit from Painless Performance prevents voltage drops at the fuel pump to maintain a constant fuel pump pressure and to prevent fuel pump amperage overloads from damaging the vehicles electrical system. This product is made in the USA.
- 30 Amp Heavy duty relay
- Relay base with wire harness
- 30 Amp circuit breaker
- Crimp-on terminals
- Mounting hardware
Q & A
Pat talks about the shaved door kits that Speedway Motors has to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
The E-Stopp Electric E-Brake is an electronic push-button activated emergency brake option where the visible element is small and compact, and can replace the traditional hand or foot-operated emergency brakes.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.