Offenhauser 1035 1950-1959 Chevy 6-Cylinder Dual Carb Intake Manifold
216 Chevy Inline Six, 235 Chevy Inline Six, 261 Chevy Inline Six, Carbureted Fuel System Type
- This dual carb intake is specially designed for the 1950-1959 Chevy 6-Cylinder
- Provides a nostalgic appearance while equalizing fuel distribution to all cylinders
- Engineered to improve both performance and economy
- Features a lightweight aluminum design with a natural finish
- Will work with Powerglide transmission applications
Offenhauser Dual Carb intake manifolds provide a nostalgic appearance while equalizing fuel distribution to all cylinders, improving both performance and economy. With this lightweight cast aluminum manifold, your old "Stovebolt" will be more responsive across the RPM range. Use with two "big base" carburetors (2-15/16" bolt centers) typical of 1954-62 Chevys.
- Fits 216-235-261 Chevy 6-cylinders
- 1950-1959 engines w/ PowerGlide
- 1953-1959 engines w/ Manual Transmission
Included linkage kit is "non-progressive," meaning both carbs operate at the same time.
Note: This intake manifold is designed to bolt up to the heat box on your original exhaust manifold. Exhaust heat must be routed to the bottom of the intake to help keep the fuel droplets suspended in the air/fuel mixture, providing better cold weather performance and overall driveability.
If using our split manifolds or exhaust headers, you must still supply heat to the bottom of intake using a heat box that you fabricate. This can be done by routing either exhaust heat or engine coolant to the bottom of the intake via copper or steel tubing.
- Carburetor Port Diameter: 1.700"
- Intake Port Diameter: 1.550"
- Carb Bolt Center-to-Center: 2-15/16"
- Head port flange:
- 2.468" (2 7/16") Front to Rear
- 2.315" (2 5/16") Top to Bottom
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Offenhauser 1177 1937-52 Chevy 6-Cylinder Triple Carb Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1034 1936-1952 Chevy 6-Cylinder Dual Carb Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1409 1950-59 Chevy 6-Cylinder Triple Carb Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Offenhauser 5903 Low Profile Intake Top, Dual Quad, SBC
Speedway 1957-86 Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifolds
Speedway 1957-86 SBC Hi-Rise Intake Manifold w/ Gaskets, Hardware
Edelbrock 5418 Small Block Chevy 3x2 3-Bolt Carb Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 5419 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Three Deuce Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.