OER ES681N 1964-77 GM, Tie Rod End, Inner, LH/RH
Reproduction tie-rod end for various GM models. Restores vehicle handling, and OE alignment. Reduces tire wear, and improves steering response. Each tie-rod end includes: (1) Tie Rod End, (1) Castle Nut, (1) Cotter Pin, (1) Dust Boot, (1) Grease Fitting.
- Rod Thread: 5/8-18
- Bar Size: 0.710
- Thread: LH
- Style: Male
- Large Dia. Taper:0.591
- Small Dia. Taper:0.513
- Stud Thread Size: 7/16-20
- Stud Length: 0.625
- Length Center Stud to End:8.625
- Configuration: Straight
- Greaseable: Yes
- Dust Boot Included: Yes
- 1973-74 Apollo - LH or RH
- 1965-66 Gran Sport - LH or RH
- 1975-80 Skyhawk - LH or RH
- 1964-70 Skylark - LH or RH
- 1964-69 Special - LH or RH
- 1964-70 Sportwagon - LH or RH
- 1967-69 Camaro - LH or RH
- 1964-70 Chevelle - LH or RH
- 1968-74 Chevy II/Nova - LH or RH
- 1964-70 El Camino - LH or RH
- 1971-72 G10/G20 Van - LH or RH
- 1964-67 Malibu - LH or RH
- 1970 Monte Carlo - LH or RH
- 1975-80 Monza - LH or RH
- 1971-77 Vega - LH or RH
- 1971-72 G15/G1500 Van - LH or RH
- 1971-72 G25/G2500 Van - LH or RH
- 1965-70 442 - LH or RH
- 1964-70 Cutlass - LH or RH
- 1967-70 Cutlass Supreme - LH or RH
- 1964-70 F85 - LH or RH
- 1973-74 Omega - LH or RH
- 1975-80 Starfire - LH or RH
- 1975-77 Astre - LH or RH
- 1967-68 Firebird - LH or RH
- 1964-70 GTO - LH or RH
- 1969-70 Grand Prix - LH or RH
- 1964-70 Lemans - LH or RH
- 1976-80 Sunbird - LH or RH
- 1964-70 Tempest - LH or RH
- 1971-74 Ventura - LH or RH
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway Motors 1964-67 Chevelle A-Body Inner Tie Rod
OER ES381R 1968-74 GM, Outer Tie Rod End, LH or RH
1968-74 GM X-Body Nova/Apollo/Omega/Ventura Outer Tie Rod End
OER ES443L 75-81 Camaro, Nova, 75-79 GM X-Body, Inner Tie Rod, RH
D&R Classic K00027 Inner Tie Rod End for 67-69 Camaro/68-74 Nova
Elgin Industries ES323L 1963-64 Chevy Outer Tie Rod End
Speedway Motors 1968-72 Chevelle A-Body Outer Tie Rod End
Speedway Motors 1968-72 Chevelle A-Body Inner Tie Rod End
Speedway Motors 1964-67 Chevelle A-Body Outer Tie Rod
OER ES442L 1975-81 GM, Tie Rod End, Inner, LH
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.