Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
1923 Ford Model T
- This item 7151200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Nostalgia T frame is engineered to provide the ultimate in economy and ease of assembly. It features the same spring-behind-axle front suspension as the Budget T, but includes front shock/headlight mounts. The coilover rear suspension uses traditional-style radius rods and a panhard bar, with all necessary mounts welded in place. If you're looking for an affordable, well-engineered T-bucket chassis requiring only basic mechanical skills to assemble, the Nostalgia T is for you!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
To complete the package to a rolling chassis you will need the front brakes and hubs along with the wheels and tires. In the rear you will need a complete housing and if the housing and axles are ordered along with the frame package the brackets are welded onto the housing free of charge. You will also need the rear brakes in either drum or disc and the desired wheels and tires. The steering gear is in place and you can mount a tube to the input shaft or configure a preferred way to turn the steering gear in put to make it a rolling and turning chassis. It normally comes loosely assembled and painting and bolting together to specified torque is up to the customer.
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Coilover rear suspension with radius rods and panhard bar
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle and spindles; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.