Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
1923 Ford Model TT, 1923 Ford Model T
- This item 7151400 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The all new Deluxe T frame is engineered to deliver the ultimate ride and handling of any T-bucket chassis! An exclusive triangulated four-bar rear suspension with coilover shocks and urethane bushings provides unparalleled adjustability and traction control, plus better ride quality than any other T-bucket chassis on the market. It's paired with urethane-bushed four-bars supporting the spring-behind-axle front suspension. The Deluxe '23 T sets a new standard for the next generation of T-buckets!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings and coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly include: front spring, axle, spindles, and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.