Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
1923 Ford Model TT, 1923 Ford Model T
- This item 7151400 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The all new Deluxe T frame is engineered to deliver the ultimate ride and handling of any T-bucket chassis! An exclusive triangulated four-bar rear suspension with coilover shocks and urethane bushings provides unparalleled adjustability and traction control, plus better ride quality than any other T-bucket chassis on the market. It's paired with urethane-bushed four-bars supporting the spring-behind-axle front suspension. The Deluxe '23 T sets a new standard for the next generation of T-buckets!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
- 1-1/2 X 3" Rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings and coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly include: front spring, axle, spindles, and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain or chrome suspension components
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.