NOS 16029NOS Ntimidator Illuminated LED Purge Kit w/ 10 Pound Bottle
Universal Fit, 10 lbs. Bottle Capacity, Purge Nitrous System Style, 1 Number of Solenoids, Blue
Create a smoke and light show on your street car or just intimidate your competition at the races with an Intimidator purge kit. The Intimidator kits use 5 bright blue LEDs to light up a plume of nitrous each time the purge button is pushed.
- Blue LED lights up a 4ft. plume of released nitrous
- Complete kit so an existing nitrous kit is not required
- Different color LEDs are also seperately available for users who want a different look
- 5-light design outshines competitive products
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
NOS 16028NOS Ntimidator Illuminated LED Purge Kit w/ 5 Pound Bottle
NOS 16037NOS Ntimidator Illuminated Dual BLUE LED Nitrous Purge Kit
NOS 16033NOS Ntimidator Illuminated BLUE LED Nitrous Purge Kit
NOS 16032NOS Nitrous Bottle Purge Valve for -6 AN Line
NOS 16030NOS Nitrous Bottle Purge Valve for -4 AN Line
NOS 16032BNOS -6AN Nitrous Bottle Purge Valve, Black
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.