NOS 15982NOS 2 Stage WOT/RPM Activated Window Switch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to present our 2 Stage Wide Open Throttle/ RPM activated Window Switch with Shift Light Control. The WOT/RPM activated window switch is a small, compact, user friendly unit with features like, 2 fully programmable independent RPM window switches that can operate from 0 to 20,000 RPM for anything from a low rpm engine to a high revving sport bike. It has the capability to read a rising or falling throttle position sensor for accurate activations every time. The WOT/RPM activated window switch also features a programmable output to activate a shift light for on-time gear pounding shifts and a handy recall feature that shows max RPM and TPS voltage for easy set-up. Window switches have just been taken to the next level!
- Small, compact, user friendly unit with bright easy to read display
- 2 Fully programmable RPM window switches for easy adjustments without the need for RPM pills
- Window switch off and on RPM can be programmed from 0 to 9,999 RPM in 1 RPM increments for precise control (Reading is x10 for applications over 9,999 RPM)
- Works with any 4-cycle engine from 1 to 12 Cylinders
- RPM input can be connected to a DIS coil œdriver wire or a tachometer output circuit
- Will read from 0 to 20,000 RPM for use on a low RPM engine to high revving sport bikes
- Can read a rising or falling TPS signal for a wide range of applications and precise activations
- TPS trigger voltage is adjustable from 0 to 5.0 volts in 1 tenth increment.
- Perfect for a Drive-By-Wire vehicle that has no throttle cable to mount a traditional activation switch
- Window switches work independent of TPS so the window switch is at home just as much on a carbureted vehicle as it is on a EFI car
- Shift light control is adjustable from 0 to 9,999 RPM for on-time gear pounding shifts every time
- Live RPM and TPS readings are displayed on the bright, easy-to-see display
- Handy recall feature allows the max RPM and TPS voltage to be viewed after a run
- Bright colored LED™s light up when stages are active for easy verification of activation
- Replaces P/N 15879NOS RPM Switch
- Included in popular NOS Drive-By-Wire nitrous kits
- Can also be used to activate other accessories such as A/C compressors, not just nitrous
More Like This
Quick Fuel 600-3QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, LS1
Quick Fuel 600-4QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, LT1
Quick Fuel 600-5QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, SBC 305/350
Quick Fuel 600-2RQFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 4500HP/QFT
Quick Fuel 600-6QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, Ford 4.6
NOS 15640NOS Microswitch & Bracket
NOS 15641NOS Waterproof Microswitch
Quick Fuel 600-2QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 4500
Quick Fuel 600-8QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 4500 Original Style
Quick Fuel 600-1QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, QFT/Proform/Holley HP
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.