NOS 15982NOS 2 Stage WOT/RPM Activated Window Switch
Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to present our 2 Stage Wide Open Throttle/ RPM activated Window Switch with Shift Light Control. The WOT/RPM activated window switch is a small, compact, user friendly unit with features like, 2 fully programmable independent RPM window switches that can operate from 0 to 20,000 RPM for anything from a low rpm engine to a high revving sport bike. It has the capability to read a rising or falling throttle position sensor for accurate activations every time. The WOT/RPM activated window switch also features a programmable output to activate a shift light for on-time gear pounding shifts and a handy recall feature that shows max RPM and TPS voltage for easy set-up. Window switches have just been taken to the next level!
- Small, compact, user friendly unit with bright easy to read display
- 2 Fully programmable RPM window switches for easy adjustments without the need for RPM pills
- Window switch off and on RPM can be programmed from 0 to 9,999 RPM in 1 RPM increments for precise control (Reading is x10 for applications over 9,999 RPM)
- Works with any 4-cycle engine from 1 to 12 Cylinders
- RPM input can be connected to a DIS coil œdriver wire or a tachometer output circuit
- Will read from 0 to 20,000 RPM for use on a low RPM engine to high revving sport bikes
- Can read a rising or falling TPS signal for a wide range of applications and precise activations
- TPS trigger voltage is adjustable from 0 to 5.0 volts in 1 tenth increment.
- Perfect for a Drive-By-Wire vehicle that has no throttle cable to mount a traditional activation switch
- Window switches work independent of TPS so the window switch is at home just as much on a carbureted vehicle as it is on a EFI car
- Shift light control is adjustable from 0 to 9,999 RPM for on-time gear pounding shifts every time
- Live RPM and TPS readings are displayed on the bright, easy-to-see display
- Handy recall feature allows the max RPM and TPS voltage to be viewed after a run
- Bright colored LED™s light up when stages are active for easy verification of activation
- Replaces P/N 15879NOS RPM Switch
- Included in popular NOS Drive-By-Wire nitrous kits
- Can also be used to activate other accessories such as A/C compressors, not just nitrous
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...