NOS 15982NOS 2 Stage WOT/RPM Activated Window Switch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Tired of having to replace RPM pills every time you want to change the activation RPM of your nitrous kit? How About needing two RPM activated window switches to control your 2 stages of nitrous? Well, your worries and woes are over. Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to present our 2 Stage Wide Open Throttle/ RPM activated Window Switch with Shift Light Control. The WOT/RPM activated window switch is a small, compact, user friendly unit with features like, 2 fully programmable independent RPM window switches that can operate from 0 to 20,000 RPM for anything from a low rpm engine to a high revving sport bike. It has the capability to read a rising or falling throttle position sensor for accurate activations every time. The WOT/RPM activated window switch also features a programmable output to activate a shift light for on-time gear pounding shifts and a handy recall feature that shows max RPM and TPS voltage for easy set-up. Also comes in the 02121NOS, 05134NOS, and 05135NOS kits. Window switches have just been taken to the next level!
- Small, compact, user friendly unit with bright easy to read display
- 2 Fully programmable RPM window switches for easy adjustments without the need for RPM pills
- Window switch off and on RPM can be programmed from 0 to 9,999 RPM in 1 RPM increments for precise control (Reading is x10 for applications over 9,999 RPM)
- Works with any 4-cycle engine from 1 to 12 Cylinders
- RPM input can be connected to a DIS coil œdriver wire or a tachometer output circuit
- Will read from 0 to 20,000 RPM for use on a low RPM engine to high revving sport bikes
- Can read a rising or falling TPS signal for a wide range of applications and precise activations
- TPS trigger voltage is adjustable from 0 to 5.0 volts in 1 tenth increment.
- Perfect for a Drive-By-Wire vehicle that has no throttle cable to mount a traditional activation switch
- Window switches work independent of TPS so the window switch is at home just as much on a carbureted vehicle as it is on a EFI car
- Shift light control is adjustable from 0 to 9,999 RPM for on-time gear pounding shifts every time
- Live RPM and TPS readings are displayed on the bright, easy-to-see display
- Handy recall feature allows the max RPM and TPS voltage to be viewed after a run
- Bright colored LED™s light up when stages are active for easy verification of activation
- Replaces P/N 15879NOS RPM Switch
- Included in popular NOS Drive-By-Wire nitrous kits
- Can also be used to activate other accessories such as A/C compressors, not just nitrous
- Priced attractively as compared to traditional switches
More Like This
Quick Fuel 600-2RQFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 4500HP/QFT
Quick Fuel 600-6QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, Ford 4.6
Quick Fuel 600-3QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, LS1
Quick Fuel 600-4QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, LT1
Quick Fuel 600-5QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, SBC 305/350
Quick Fuel 600-7QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 1989-93 Mustang
NOS 15640NOS Microswitch & Bracket
NOS 15641NOS Waterproof Microswitch
Quick Fuel 600-2QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 4500
Quick Fuel 600-8QFT Nitrous Activation Switch, 4500 Original Style
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.