NOS 05210BNOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2015-20 Hellcat 6.2L
Throttle body spacer plate Delivery Style, Wet Nitrous System Style, 12 volts Voltage, Aluminum
Add 200+ Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) to the already potent Gen III Hemi 6.2L supercharged Hellcat engine. Engineered & dyno tested nitrous system includes everything needed for an easy bolt-on installation (94mm billet wet plate, mini 2-stage nitrous controller, 10 lb. bottle, Pro-Race solenoids, and all the required hardware).
- NOS System Adds 200 Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) to the Already Potent 6.2L Supercharged Hellcat
- Fits 2015-2020 Dodge Challenger & Charger SRT8 HellCat, and 2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
- Includes Jetting for 75, 100, 125 & 150 RWHP
- Maximum HP 250+, but Anything Over 200 HP Requires Fuel System Upgrade, Special Tuning, Race Fuel, Optional Jets, and Other Modifications.
- Includes NOS Mini 2-Stage Progressive Controller that Provides Precise Control of the Nitrous to get More Power to the Ground
- This Wet Kit Provides Exceptionally Smooth Power Delivery
- 94mm 3/4â€ Thick Wet Plate Allows Easy Installation Between the Throttle Body and Supercharger
- Wet Nitrous Plate is Available Separately (Part # 15185NOS)
2015-2020 6.2L Hemi Dodge Challenger & Charger SRT8 Hellcat, 2018-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
Black system includes 10lb bottle, 94mm plate, and all installation items
Recommend 1 - 2 steps colder spark plugs. No projected tip, fine wire or iridium spark plugs. Power levels in excess of 75 HP should use a racing/high octane rated fuel.Power levels of 200+ HP require a fuel system upgrade.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for NOS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
NOS 05210NOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2015-20 Hellcat 6.2L
NOS 05212NOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2015-20 Hellcat 6.2L
NOS 15185NOS Nitrous Wet Plate Only, 2015-20 Mopar 6.2L SC
NOS 05182BNOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2011-19 Charger 6.4L
NOS 05166BNOS 15 Lb Wet Plate Nitrous System, 16-19 Camaro, Black
NOS 05184BNOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2009-19 Charger 5.7L
NOS 05182NOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2011-19 Charger/300 6.4L
NOS 05159BNOS 10 Lb Wet Plate Nitrous System, 16-19 Camaro, Black
NOS 05166NOS 15 Lb Wet Plate Nitrous System, 16-19 Camaro, Blue
NOS 05184NOS Plate Wet Nitrous System, 2009-19 Charger/300C 5.7L
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.