NOS 02126BNOS Complete Wet Nitrous System, 2015-17 Mustang, 5.0L
EFI Plate Delivery Style, Wet Nitrous System Style, Cheater Nitrous Solenoid Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Fits 2015-2017 5.0L Coyote powered Ford Mustang
- Black system provides a stealthy appearance
- Includes jetting for 75, 100, 125, & 150 RWHP (rear wheel horsepower)
- Includes NOS Mini 2-Stage Progressive Controller (15974NOS)
- This wet kit provides exceptionally smooth power delivery
- Single 80mm ½ inch thick black anodized plate fits between throttle body and intake manifold
- Bottle is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Supports up to 250 RWHP (jets purchased separately)
- Includes 10 lb. black nitrous bottle with brackets
More Like This
NOS 07166NOS Sniper Wet Nitrous Plate Kit, Ford 5.0L Coyote
NOS 02126NOS Complete Wet Nitrous System 15-17 Mustang 5.0L, Blue
NOS 05030NOS Sportsman Fogger Nitrous System, 4 Cylinder
NOS 05040-FINOS Sportsman Fogger Nitrous System, 6 Cylinder
NOS 05040NOS Sportsman Fogger Nitrous System, 6 Cylinder
NOS 05030-FINOS Sportsman Fogger Nitrous System, 4 Cylinder
NOS 0023NOS Big Shot To Dual Stage Big Shot Conversion
NOS 0027NOS Big Shot Single Stage Upgrade Kit
NOS 02002NOS Cheater Nitrous System V8 Holley Dominator 150-250 HP
NOS 02020NOS Pro Shot Fogger Upgrade Kit Cheater Nitrous System
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.