Mustang II Tubular Lower A-Arms, Coilovers, No Strut, 5/8 In Narrower
Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
- Upgrade to a cleaner looking control arm with these tubular no-strut style control arms
- These coil-over style control arms eliminate the stock spring pocket which also improves the appearance
- Sway bar brackets are welded on to allow for easy installation of sway bars
- 5/8" Narrower than stock width allows for more tire to fender clearance
- Bushing and gusset are included to weld to crossmembers that do not already have them
You don't have to look any farther for tubular control arms for your Mustang II IFS-equipped hot rod. Our Mustang II control arms are made from full .120 wall, 1" diameter tubing, fixture welded and feature screw-in ball joints and no-squeak rubber bushings. These new generation, no-strut style arms eliminate the strut rod found on stock-style Mustang II IFS systems. The improved, triangulated design provides stability and strength within the arm itself, so you can get rid of that ugly strut rod.
Will work with nearly any stock or aftermarket Mustang II front crossmember (welding is required on most applications). Lower control arm accepts most coil-over shock assemblies. These control arms are 5/8" narrower than stock, which means that they will reduce front track width by 5/8" per side (or 1-1/4" overall) when compared to a stock width control arm. This helps tuck the wheels up under the fenders without having to buy expensive special offset wheels. When using 5/8" narrower control arms, 5/8" must be removed from each inner tie rod end.
- 5/8" Narrower than stock width
- Upgrade to a cleaner looking control arm
- Full .120" wall, 1" diameter fixture welding tubing
- Features screw-in ball joints and no-squeak bushings
- Works with nearly any stock or aftermarket crossmember
- Welding may be required on some applications
- Designed to correspond with coil-over style springs and shocks
- Works with Mustang II crossmembers that come without lower A-Arm tabs
- Non-strut rod applications
NotesWhy go with tubular control arms? The most obvious reason is the looks. Tubular control arms and strut rods give your hot rod a much cleaner and hi-tech appearance than the stock type do.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms, Coil-Overs, No Strut, 5/8 Less
Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Air Ride/Wilwood Brakes No Strut Rod
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower A-Arms for Coilovers, No Strut Rod
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms for Coilover, Strut Rod
Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock, No Strut, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Speedway Mustang II Offset Tubular Control Arms, Stock Spring No Strut
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, Stock Width, Pair
Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms, Air Ride/Wilwood, No Strut, 5/8 In
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm for Stock, Strut Rod
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.