Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Front Position, Round Rotor Shape, 9.25 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Cast Iron
- This 9-1/4" diameter rotor for Mustang II spindles is factory made with 5 on 4-3/4" GM bolt pattern
- Premium cast iron vented rotor construction dissipates heat to reduce or eliminate brake fade
- New bearing races come installed in this rotor with bearing and seal kits available separately to complete the installation
- Includes 7/16" fine thread wheel studs (installed)
- Bearing and seal kit to finish installation is sold separately
Vented stock 9-1/4" diameter brake rotors for 1974-1980 Mustang II, Pinto, or Bobcat spindles (or Speedway brake kits using '49-'54 Chevy spindles). Brake rotors are new, not plugged or re-drilled. Has a 5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern with corresponding 7/16" diameter fine thread wheel studs.
- Vented, stock diameter Mustang II style rotor
- Outside Diameter of rotor disc - 9.256"
- Thickness of vented disc - .884"
- I.D. of back side of rotor - 6.256"
- Rear rotor face to bearing hub - .290"
- Outer hub diameter where wheel will mount - 5.834"
- Outer hub height - 1.450"
- Bearing snout is 1.60" tall, 2.55" diameter at bottom and 2.384" at outer end
- Races are included and installed
Be sure to install new bearings and seals (910-31000) with your new disc brake rotors.
NotesFits Mustang II/Pinto/Bobcat spindles. Replacement bearing cups for OEM: 912TLM12710 (cup, outer), 912TL68110 (cup, inner), Knurl dia. 0.475".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor and Bearing-Seal Kit, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor and Bearing-Seal Kit, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
11 Inch Mustang II Rotor with GM 4.75 Inch Bolt Circle, Metric Caliper
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Replacement 11-5/8 Rear Brake Rotor for GM
5568BP Replacement Rotors for Ford 9 Inch Disc Brake Kit
Speedway 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor for Pinto
Speedway Pro-Lite Vented Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Front Polished Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Rotor, 1/4 x 10 Inch
Speedway Replacement 11-1/4 Inch Rear Brake Rotor
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.