Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Front Position, Round Rotor Shape, 9.25 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Steel, Natural
- Brand new vented stock 9-1/4" rotors for use on '74-'80 Pinto or Bobcat and '74-'78 Mustang II spindles or Speedway kit for early Chevy spindles
- Available for either 4-1/2" Ford/Mopar or 4-3/4" Chevy/ small GM bolt pattern with corresponding wheel studs
- Outside Diameter of rotor disc - 9.256", Thickness of vented disc - .884", I.D. of back side of rotor - 6.256", Rear rotor face to bearing hub - .290"
- Outer hub diameter where wheel will mount - 5.834", Outer hub height - 1.450", Bearing snout is 1.60" tall, 2.55" diameter at bottom and 2.384" at outer end
- Be sure to install new bearings and seals, pt# 910-31000 with your new disc brake rotors
Vented stock 9-1/4" diameter brake rotors for 1974-1980 Mustang II, Pinto, or Bobcat spindles (or Speedway brake kits using '49-'54 Chevy spindles). These five lug conversion brake rotors are new, not plugged or re-drilled. Has a 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern with corresponding 1/2" diameter fine thread wheel studs.
- Outside Diameter of rotor disc - 9.256"
- Thickness of vented disc - .884"
- I.D. of back side of rotor - 6.256"
- Rear rotor face to bearing hub - .290"
- Outer hub diameter where wheel will mount - 5.834"
- Outer hub height - 1.450"
- Bearing snout is 1.60" tall, 2.55" diameter at bottom and 2.384" at outer
Be sure to install new bearings and seals (910-31000) with your new disc brake rotors.
NotesFits Mustang II/Pinto/Bobcat spindles. Use 912TLM12710 (outer cup) and 912TL68110 (inner cup), Hub flange is 5.740". OD of snout for wheel clearance is 2.50".Uses a .565 Knurl wheel stud.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor and Bearing-Seal Kit, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor and Bearing-Seal Kit, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
11 Inch Mustang II Rotor with GM 4.75 Inch Bolt Circle, Metric Caliper
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
Speedway 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor for Pinto
Speedway Pro-Lite Vented Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Replacement 11-5/8 Rear Brake Rotor for GM
Front Polished Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Rotor, 1/4 x 10 Inch
5568BP Replacement Rotors for Ford 9 Inch Disc Brake Kit
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!