Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Front Position, Round Rotor Shape, 9.25 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Steel, Natural
Vented stock 9-1/4" diameter brake rotors for 1974-1980 Mustang II, Pinto, or Bobcat spindles (or Speedway brake kits using '49-'54 Chevy spindles). These five lug conversion brake rotors are new, not plugged or re-drilled. Has a 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern with corresponding 1/2" diameter fine thread wheel studs.
- Outside Diameter of rotor disc - 9.256"
- Thickness of vented disc - .884"
- I.D. of back side of rotor - 6.256"
- Rear rotor face to bearing hub - .290"
- Outer hub diameter where wheel will mount - 5.834"
- Outer hub height - 1.450"
- Bearing snout is 1.60" tall, 2.55" diameter at bottom and 2.384" at outer
Be sure to install new bearings and seals (910-31000) with your new disc brake rotors.
NotesFits Mustang II/Pinto/Bobcat spindles. Use 912TLM12710 (outer cup) and 912TL68110 (inner cup), Hub flange is 5.740". OD of snout for wheel clearance is 2.50".Uses a .565 Knurl wheel stud.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.