Mr Gasket 9710 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-6 PSI
Universal Fit, 1-6 Fuel Pressure Rating (psi), Non-return Regulator Style, One Inlet Quantity
- The chrome plated body has a 2.25" diameter
- Will fit 1/4", 5/16", or 3/8" fuel hoses
- Fuel pressure regulator adjusts from 1 to 6 psi
- Engineered to be used with carburetor fuel systems & engines not exceeding 400 HP
- Simply select desired pressure settings via selector knob located on top of regulator
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Adjusts from 1 to 6 psi. Includes barbed fittings. Chrome plated body. For use with carburetor fuel systems only.
- Easily Select Pressure Settings
- Easy - Quick Installation
- Fits 1/4", 5/16", or 3/8" Fuel Hoses
- Adjustable Pressure from 1 to 6 psi
- Chrome Plated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Offenhauser Chrome Universal Adjust. Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-6 PSI
Mr Gasket 2015 Fuel Pressure Regulator, High Performance
Mr Gasket 9710 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator w/1564 Gauge
Deluxe GM LS Swap Fuel Filter/Regulator and EFI Hose Kit
Edelbrock 1728 Fuel Injection Fuel Pressure Regulator, 35-90 psi
Edelbrock 1727 Carburetor Fuel Pressure Regulator, 5-10 psi
Earls 12848ERL Dominator Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-876 EFI Filter Regulator, -8 AN
Mallory 29388 4 Port Bypass Regulator
Mallory 29389 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator for EFI
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide