Motive Products 0105 Pressure Brake Bleeder, Square Master Cylinders
Universal Fit, 2 quarts Capacity, 20 psi Maximum Pressure, Plastic
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Motive Products Power Bleeder brake pressure bleeder makes bleeding brakes a one man job. Fits many American made rectangular top master cylinders and Wilwood master cylinders 260-6764, 260-6765, 260-6766, and 260-4893.
This bleeder works with master cylinders that are rectangular in shape. The bleeder adapter clamps to the top of the master cylinder with J-bolts and a chain. The bleeder adapter fits master cylinders as big as 6-3/4" x 4-1/4" and as small as 3-3/4" x 1-1/2".Heres how it works: A tank containing new hydraulic fluid is connected to the fluid reservoir on your vehicle and pressurized with air from a hand pump (pressure gauge ensures that the hydraulic system is not damaged due to excessive pressure). When one of the bleed valves on the vehicle is opened, old hydraulic fluid is expelled as new fluid from the tank is forced into the system.
- Bleeding has never been easier!
- No need for a helper to constantly pump the pedal while you open and close the bleed valves
- Two liter tank prevents the need for constant refilling of the fluid reservoir, thereby avoiding corrosive spills
- Fast, easy and reliable one-person operation
- Works on hydraulic clutch systems, too
Item DetailsRectangular Top
- AMC - All 1964-1988
- All 1967-1980
- Century 1973-1984
- GS 1967-1977
- Reatta 1988-1990
- Regal 1967-1978
- Brougham, Fleetwood 1967-1980
- El Dorado, Concours,Seville 1967-1978
- Camaro 1967-1991
- Caprice, Impala 1967-1980
- Chevelle, El Camino, Monte Carlo, Nova, Vega 1967-1977
- Chevette, Monza 1975-1987
- Corvette 1967-1982
- El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo (Diesel) 1982-1988
- Impala SS 1994-1998
- S-10 Truck 1982-1997
- Suburban 1967-2000
- Pick-up, SUV & Van 1500, 2500, 3500 1967-1998
- Sonoma 1991-1997
- Blazer, Caballero, Jimmy 1976-1991
- Chrysler - All 1967-1978
- All 1967-1977 (Except 71-75 Colt)
- W100/150 w/ metal reservoir 1967-1981
- D Series 1967-1980
- Rampage 1982-1984
- Ram 250 w/metal 1981,86-88
- Ram 350 w/metal 1984-1988
- Ram 250, 350 1989-1993
- Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 1994-1997
- Ramcharger 1974-1989
- All (including truck) w/ metal reservoir 1967-1987
- Crown Victoria 1992-1994
- Escort Exp. w/ metal 1983-1990
- International - All trucks (Light Duty) 1967-1980
- Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer 1967-1980
- SUV w/ metal reservoirs 1984-1992
- CJ, YJ, Comanche 1967-1994
- Continental 1967-1989
- Mark V 1977-79
- Mark VII 1984-1992
- Town Car 1981-1989
- All w/ metal reservoir 1967-1999
- Capri 1979-1985
- Cutlass 1967-1973
- Cutlass, Supreme, Vista Cruiser (Diesel) 1982-1987
- Omega 1973-1979
- Regency, Royale (Diesel) 1981-1985
- Starfire 1975-1980
- Tornado 1967-1978
- Tornado (Diesel) 1982-1985
- 88, 98, Custom, Cruiser, Delta, Regency Royale 1967-1980
- Plymouth - All 1967-1978, Voyager 1987
- Acadian 1976-1987
- Astre, Beaumont 1967-1978
- Bonneville, Catalina w/ metal reservoir 1967-1986
- Firebird, Trans Am 1967-1992
- Fiero, 1984-1988
- Grand Am, Lemans 1976-1980
- Grand Prix 1967-1981, (Diesel) 1982-1984
- GTO 1964-1978, 2004-2005
- J2000, Sunfire w/ metal reservoir 1976-1980
- Parisienne, Phoenix, Safari, Sunbird w/ metal reservoir 1976-1980
- Parisienne, Safari (Diesel) 1981-1985
- Ventura 1967-1978
- Wilwood master cylinders
- 260-6764, 260-6765, 260-6766, and 260-4893
NotesWorks with rectangular master cylinders with top openings between 6-3/4" x 4-1/4" and 3-3/4" x 1-1/2". Attaches using J hooks.
More Like This
Motive Products 0100 Pressure Brake Bleeder, Wilwood Master Cylinder
Motive Products 1810 Bleeder Catch Bottle
T56 Release Bearing Remote Bleeder
Mityvac MV8020 Vacuum Brake Bleeding Kit
Performance Tool W170C One Man Brake Bleeder
Longacre 52-45202 Single Brake Fluid Bleed Bottle
Phoenix 2104-B V5 Reverse Brake Bleeder System
Titan Tools 51885 1 Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder
Performance Tool W87030 Brake Bleeder Kit
Longacre 52-45200 Brake Fluid Bleed Bottle Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors has assembled a handy guide to use Motive's Pressure Bleeder brake tool. Possibly one of the most efficient tools for bleeding your brakes, perfect for the one-man operation.
Having trouble stopping your vehicle? Speedway Motors has assembled a very useful guide to help diagnose common brake issues and show you step-by-step how to bleed your brakes.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Want some brakes for your 1949-1954 Chevy spindles? Click here!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!