Moroso 74100 Battery Disconnect Switch
Universal Fit, 2.68" Overall Diameter, Two Number of Positions, 20 amps Amperage, Steel
This battery disconnect switch from Moroso Performance is easy to install and is required by many sanctioning bodies. With a quick twist of the non-slip handle shuts off all electrical current to the electrical fuel pump, electric water pump, and ignition.
- Easy to install Disconnect Switch required by many sanctioning bodies
- A quick twist of the non-slip handle shuts off all electrical current to the electric fuel pump, electric water pump, ignition, instruments, etc.
- For drag racing vehicles, the switch should be mounted on the vehicle's rear panel for easy accessibility
- Use Push/Pull Switch Kit No 74105 for remote installation
- 2-3/8" Studs included
- Drag Race applications without alternators
- Rating: 125 amps @ 6-36 volts DC
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Two-Post Battery Disconnect Isolation Kill Switch
Moroso 74101 Battery Disconnect Switch, Heavy Duty
Moroso 74102 Battery Disconnect Switch, Super-Duty
Economy Battery Disconnect Switch
Longacre® 52-45750 Battery Disconnect Switch - 2 Terminal
Top Post Battery Disconnect Switch
Longacre® 52-45748 Economy Battery Disconnect Switch
Longacre® 52-45760 Batt. Disconnect Switch, 2 Terminal, Black
United Pacific S1201 Heavy Duty Battery Disconnect Switch
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.